What is the best way for children to learn skiing?
With the free ski lessons offered by the Silberregion-Karwendel!
Here some essential information:
- This coming winter season, from 21st December 2019 until 7th March 2020, the Silberregion-Karwendel will provide weekly a free ski course for children.
- These free lessons are available for children (age 4-12) of guests with a minimum stay of 7 nights.
- Included in this offer are the ski lessons and the children's lift pass for the beginner lifts.
- Should the children require hire equipment (skis, poles, boots, helmet), they are available at the ski school Silversport at a 50% discount. The rental fee for a full set would be per week cca. EUR 32.-- for children from 4-7 years and cca. EUR 42.-- from 8-12 years.
- The beginner courses take place directly behind our house, so you only have to step outside the hotel door and are already in the middle of the practice area.
- The lessons are 2 hours per day, Sunday to Friday, in the morning or afternoon, depending on the group.
- This ski course (which has a regular value of EUR 235.--) is held exclusively by professional ski instructors and with top equipment.
Our guests do not have to worry about pre-registering their children, as we will organise this for you after issuing our booking confirmation. You can then, upon your arrival, comfortably finalise the registration formatlities in the ski school office.
Take advantage of this unique offer!
The advanced groups spend some days at Hüttegglift, at the upper end of Weerberg (www.huettegglift.at).
There is a free ski bus, which has a stop directly outside our house.
Departure Schwannerwirt: 9:30h and 13:00h
Last return journey from Hüttegg lift: 16:10h
The ski school with its rental facility is within a 2 min. walk. Further information can be found on www.silversport.at.